PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Moms 2013 Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/moms-2013-forum/)
-   -   Moms due in January 2013 (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/moms-due-in-january-2013-a-158/)

Cailyn 11-17-2012 04:11 AM

Moms due in January 2013

Who is going to be the Mom of a New Year baby? Anyone? You? Excited? Anxious? Thrilled? Panic? Share it!

Tell us how you are doing! Have you bought baby things already? Thought about the name for your baby? Let us know about it!!!

Dalinda 11-18-2012 10:49 AM

Re: Moms due in January 2013

Yes, I'm a January 2013 mom-to-be! As of the moment, I have prepared his crib and baby stuff at home. The hospital bags are all set. Baby shower will be done on December.

I feel happy, excited and so blessed. But aside from having a positive outlook at all times, I admit that I'm a little worried. I've been admitted to the hospital twice for this pregnancy (my first) due to Asthma. A cardiologist will surely be present to ensure a safe delivery. Also, my OB told me that we have to prepare (worst case) for a C-section if ever I have difficulty breathing during labor. But whatever happens, I'll push and push, or bravely face a C-section for my baby's safety ultimately.

Gemma 11-19-2012 08:26 AM

Hello Dalinda. Congratulations! :) Relax now and just be happy. It is healthier to be so! Happy mom, healthy baby ;)

Abigail 11-21-2012 08:43 AM

very prepared! well done and congrats to you!

Dalinda 11-23-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemma (Post 216)
Hello Dalinda. Congratulations! :) Relax now and just be happy. It is healthier to be so! Happy mom, healthy baby ;)

I appreciate that! :)

Cailyn 11-27-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 198)
Yes, I'm a January 2013 mom-to-be! As of the moment, I have prepared his crib and baby stuff at home. The hospital bags are all set. Baby shower will be done on December.

I feel happy, excited and so blessed. But aside from having a positive outlook at all times, I admit that I'm a little worried. I've been admitted to the hospital twice for this pregnancy (my first) due to Asthma. A cardiologist will surely be present to ensure a safe delivery. Also, my OB told me that we have to prepare (worst case) for a C-section if ever I have difficulty breathing during labor. But whatever happens, I'll push and push, or bravely face a C-section for my baby's safety ultimately.

Congratulations Dalinda! Glad to know you are already prepared! Have you had your ultrasound? So do you have blue things or pink things? :) I hope you will receive a lot of gifts on your baby shower. You must be so excited!!!

Fanny 11-28-2012 07:04 PM

Hey Dalinda tell us more about your baby shower! :)

Fabiola 11-29-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 198)

Congratulations to you! Don't worry. Just relax ;) I believe, prepared as you are, you will have a safe delivery. Enjoy the baby shower!

Dalinda 12-01-2012 08:14 PM

Thanks ladies! You all are very, very sweet!!! :)

Fabiola 12-07-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 539)
Thanks ladies! You all are very, very sweet!!! :)

You deserve the best! WE ALL DO!!!