PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Moms 2013 Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/moms-2013-forum/)
-   -   Moms due in January 2013 (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/moms-due-in-january-2013-a-158/)

Gaetana 12-27-2012 09:31 PM

Re: Moms due in January 2013

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 539)
Thanks ladies! You all are very, very sweet!!! :)

Hey Dalinda, we're all excited in here. Share your good news, ok? Take it easy!! Another celebration for the new year ahead! Tell your hubby to warm himself up for those sleepless nights.. Kidding.. but true! LOL. Good luck!

Dalinda 12-29-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaetana (Post 925)
Hey Dalinda, we're all excited in here. Share your good news, ok? Take it easy!! Another celebration for the new year ahead! Tell your hubby to warm himself up for those sleepless nights.. Kidding.. but true! LOL. Good luck!

Your post made me smile. Thanks. :)

Baha 12-29-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cailyn (Post 177)
Who is going to be the Mom of a New Year baby? Anyone? You? Excited? Anxious? Thrilled? Panic? Share it!

Tell us how you are doing! Have you bought baby things already? Thought about the name for your baby? Let us know about it!!!

I know it's kinda late but I appreciate your warm wishes! My EDD is on late January 2013. We're all so excited. Thanks to all in here...

Daja 12-30-2012 04:04 AM

Take care dalinda! I wish you all the best!

Dalinda 01-12-2013 12:57 PM

Thank you all! Hope I could have a normal delivery but OB says I should be prepare for a C-Section due to my Asthma. Either way, I'm more than excited than nervous! Have a good one y'all!

Cailyn 01-13-2013 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 1308)
Thank you all! Hope I could have a normal delivery but OB says I should be prepare for a C-Section due to my Asthma. Either way, I'm more than excited than nervous! Have a good one y'all!

I am very happy for you! I hope you and your baby will be safe. Share to us what happened as soon as you can!

Fabiola 01-14-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Take care. You'd be okay. ;) Tell us the good news when you have your bundle of joy

Cailyn 01-16-2013 04:00 AM

Quote:

Better make sure that you have cardio in call to make sure everything would turn out fine. Good luck!

Abana 01-16-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Good luck! Be very blessed to have the opportunity of being an instrument of God's love. We're so looking forward to hearing your stories after giving birth.
:)

Daja 01-18-2013 04:11 AM

Quote:

You will be just fine my dear! :) Congratulations to you.