PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Moms 2013 Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/moms-2013-forum/)
-   -   Moms due in January 2013 (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/moms-due-in-january-2013-a-158/)

Cailyn 11-17-2012 04:11 AM

Moms due in January 2013

Who is going to be the Mom of a New Year baby? Anyone? You? Excited? Anxious? Thrilled? Panic? Share it!

Tell us how you are doing! Have you bought baby things already? Thought about the name for your baby? Let us know about it!!!

Dalinda 11-18-2012 10:49 AM

Re: Moms due in January 2013

Yes, I'm a January 2013 mom-to-be! As of the moment, I have prepared his crib and baby stuff at home. The hospital bags are all set. Baby shower will be done on December.

I feel happy, excited and so blessed. But aside from having a positive outlook at all times, I admit that I'm a little worried. I've been admitted to the hospital twice for this pregnancy (my first) due to Asthma. A cardiologist will surely be present to ensure a safe delivery. Also, my OB told me that we have to prepare (worst case) for a C-section if ever I have difficulty breathing during labor. But whatever happens, I'll push and push, or bravely face a C-section for my baby's safety ultimately.

Gemma 11-19-2012 08:26 AM

Hello Dalinda. Congratulations! :) Relax now and just be happy. It is healthier to be so! Happy mom, healthy baby ;)

Abigail 11-21-2012 08:43 AM

very prepared! well done and congrats to you!

Dalinda 11-23-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemma (Post 216)
Hello Dalinda. Congratulations! :) Relax now and just be happy. It is healthier to be so! Happy mom, healthy baby ;)

I appreciate that! :)

Cailyn 11-27-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 198)
Yes, I'm a January 2013 mom-to-be! As of the moment, I have prepared his crib and baby stuff at home. The hospital bags are all set. Baby shower will be done on December.

I feel happy, excited and so blessed. But aside from having a positive outlook at all times, I admit that I'm a little worried. I've been admitted to the hospital twice for this pregnancy (my first) due to Asthma. A cardiologist will surely be present to ensure a safe delivery. Also, my OB told me that we have to prepare (worst case) for a C-section if ever I have difficulty breathing during labor. But whatever happens, I'll push and push, or bravely face a C-section for my baby's safety ultimately.

Congratulations Dalinda! Glad to know you are already prepared! Have you had your ultrasound? So do you have blue things or pink things? :) I hope you will receive a lot of gifts on your baby shower. You must be so excited!!!

Fanny 11-28-2012 07:04 PM

Hey Dalinda tell us more about your baby shower! :)

Fabiola 11-29-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 198)

Congratulations to you! Don't worry. Just relax ;) I believe, prepared as you are, you will have a safe delivery. Enjoy the baby shower!

Dalinda 12-01-2012 08:14 PM

Thanks ladies! You all are very, very sweet!!! :)

Fabiola 12-07-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 539)

You deserve the best! WE ALL DO!!!

Gaetana 12-27-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 539)

Hey Dalinda, we're all excited in here. Share your good news, ok? Take it easy!! Another celebration for the new year ahead! Tell your hubby to warm himself up for those sleepless nights.. Kidding.. but true! LOL. Good luck!

Dalinda 12-29-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaetana (Post 925)
Hey Dalinda, we're all excited in here. Share your good news, ok? Take it easy!! Another celebration for the new year ahead! Tell your hubby to warm himself up for those sleepless nights.. Kidding.. but true! LOL. Good luck!

Your post made me smile. Thanks. :)

Baha 12-29-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cailyn (Post 177)
Who is going to be the Mom of a New Year baby? Anyone? You? Excited? Anxious? Thrilled? Panic? Share it!

Tell us how you are doing! Have you bought baby things already? Thought about the name for your baby? Let us know about it!!!

I know it's kinda late but I appreciate your warm wishes! My EDD is on late January 2013. We're all so excited. Thanks to all in here...

Daja 12-30-2012 04:04 AM

Take care dalinda! I wish you all the best!

Dalinda 01-12-2013 12:57 PM

Thank you all! Hope I could have a normal delivery but OB says I should be prepare for a C-Section due to my Asthma. Either way, I'm more than excited than nervous! Have a good one y'all!

Cailyn 01-13-2013 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 1308)
Thank you all! Hope I could have a normal delivery but OB says I should be prepare for a C-Section due to my Asthma. Either way, I'm more than excited than nervous! Have a good one y'all!

I am very happy for you! I hope you and your baby will be safe. Share to us what happened as soon as you can!

Fabiola 01-14-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Take care. You'd be okay. ;) Tell us the good news when you have your bundle of joy

Cailyn 01-16-2013 04:00 AM

Quote:

Better make sure that you have cardio in call to make sure everything would turn out fine. Good luck!

Abana 01-16-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Good luck! Be very blessed to have the opportunity of being an instrument of God's love. We're so looking forward to hearing your stories after giving birth.
:)

Daja 01-18-2013 04:11 AM

Quote:

You will be just fine my dear! :) Congratulations to you.

Abigail 01-27-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

I was very nervous when I was about to get pregnant I thought I was gonna suffer anxiety attacks!!! :D Obviously, everything went well. I know that you would be just fine too. Good luck!

Dalinda 01-27-2013 08:27 AM

You're all amazing! :) Baha and I will surely make this with flying colors! Right Baha?

Abigail 02-22-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 1690)
You're all amazing! :) Baha and I will surely make this with flying colors! Right Baha?

Heyyy... How are you? How did it go? I hope everything went well. Same goes for Baha

Dalinda 03-24-2013 02:04 PM

To everyone here at PregnancyForum.com....

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...boqtTRw_gaXzWQ

XOXO

Baha 04-13-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 1690)

Of course we did, and we rocked as well! :D

Cadelaria 04-13-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baha (Post 2899)
Of course we did, and we rocked as well! :D

CONGRATULATIONS Baha and Dalinda! :):)

Baha 06-02-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadelaria (Post 2930)
CONGRATULATIONS Baha and Dalinda! :):)

You're sweet. :) Thanks Cadelaria!