PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   To Wed or Not to Wed (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/to-wed-or-not-to-wed-190/)

Edda 04-02-2013 11:20 PM

Re: To Wed or Not to Wed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daja (Post 2538)
In the end, it's all about what's best for the baby :)

I agree. The welfare of the kids should be the first and topmost concern.

Abana 04-13-2013 02:11 AM

Domestic partnership is a great idea given their situation. It's better to test the waters first before jumping into something as serious as marriage just like that.

Daja 04-16-2013 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 2871)
Domestic partnership is a great idea given their situation. It's better to test the waters first before jumping into something as serious as marriage just like that.

Soooo true Abana! And getting divorced is a hassle :p

Fanny 04-21-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

I agree. Domestic partnership is a practical way in deciding on whether to give marriage a go or not.

Dalinda 05-05-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daja (Post 2938)
Soooo true Abana! And getting divorced is a hassle :p

You're right. Not only a hassle paper-wise, but it's costly and emotionally draining especially if there are kids getting involved. So sad...

Edda 05-11-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

True. It's very practical and it is an efficient way to know if you're willing to embrace the good and not-so-good side of your man.

Abana 06-01-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edda (Post 3206)
True. It's very practical and it is an efficient way to know if you're willing to embrace the good and not-so-good side of your man.

How many years would you opt for a domestic partnership? I figured, 2 years max is ok.

Cadelaria 06-29-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 3375)
How many years would you opt for a domestic partnership? I figured, 2 years max is ok.

I second! 2 years. Make it 3 if you get to be engaged in your 2nd year for wedding plans and all.

Idalia 08-10-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadelaria (Post 3672)
I second! 2 years. Make it 3 if you get to be engaged in your 2nd year for wedding plans and all.

I agree 2 to 3 years! Oh, how I wish I'd get married with a man who'd love and treat me and my bubs right... soon!!

Dalinda 08-18-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 3993)
I agree 2 to 3 years! Oh, how I wish I'd get married with a man who'd love and treat me and my bubs right... soon!!

Who knows Idalia? Your current bf would be that man you're referring to. You're an amazing girl so I bet you'd find him!