PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Essential Threads (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/essential-threads/)
-   -   Pregnant? Then what's the 1st thing to do? (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnant-then-whats-the-1st-thing-to-do-220/)

Abana 06-22-2013 04:34 PM

Re: Pregnant? Then what's the 1st thing to do?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 3271)
Were you referring to me? LOL. Yeah, I was one of those girls. It took me like a couple of weeks to accept the sad reality. I wasn't ready at all. Eventually, everything was changed. I now love my baby more than anything else in the world!

That's just wonderful to hear Idalia. Motherhood is very demanding and most of the time exhausting but it's the most fulfilling and most beautiful task given by God. And I know, we're all loving it.

Halia 07-07-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 3562)
That's just wonderful to hear Idalia. Motherhood is very demanding and most of the time exhausting but it's the most fulfilling and most beautiful task given by God. And I know, we're all loving it.

You're right upon saying that Abana and I'm loving every bit of it.

Baha 07-31-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 3749)
You're right upon saying that Abana and I'm loving every bit of it.

Good to hear you're having a good time with regards to motherhood Halia!

Idalia 08-09-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 3562)

It is indeed a very beautiful task, although it's bloody exhausting, hahaha! :p I don't care if this has started in a way that I wasn't prepared at all. What matters most is how I deal with that challenge and how I better my life to provide the best for Sally Rustica. It's true that what's far more important is how you go on or move on with life and not to get stuck on a mistake you've been in before. Thanks to you Abana and to our Pregnancy Forum friends in here, for being with me- I did it!! :)

Abana 08-13-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 3980)
It's true that what's far more important is how you go on or move on with life and not to get stuck on a mistake you've been in before. :)

Hands down to this!! Love it Idalia. Glad to hear that you're loving motherhood despite the difficulties. Whatever challenge that may come along your way, be strong like how you did when you were still conceiving.

Halia 08-31-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

It is indeed a very beautiful task, although it's bloody exhausting, hahaha! :p I don't care if this has started in a way that I wasn't prepared at all. What matters most is how I deal with that challenge and how I better my life to provide the best for Sally Rustica. It's true that what's far more important is how you go on or move on with life and not to get stuck on a mistake you've been in before. Thanks to you Abana and to our Pregnancy Forum friends in here, for being with me- I did it!! :)

Well said Idalia. Doesn't matter how you started but how you finish it is more essential. I like that. I'm also glad that you've found a good bloke who loves you and your baby incredibly!

Baha 09-07-2013 07:53 AM

Totally proud of you Idalia! You're an inspiration of never giving up despite having a not so good start in mommyhood.

Gaetana 09-18-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 4199)
Well said Idalia. Doesn't matter how you started but how you finish it is more essential. I like that. I'm also glad that you've found a good bloke who loves you and your baby incredibly!

I guess he's one charming bloke I should say for loving Idalia's child as his own. Knights in shining armour are still existing these days. Idalia's lucky!

Baha 10-15-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaetana (Post 4385)
I guess he's one charming bloke I should say for loving Idalia's child as his own. Knights in shining armour are still existing these days. Idalia's lucky!

Of course they do!

Edda 11-03-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

You go girl, hands down to what you've said. In my case, I couldn't imagine myself choosing not to be one because of life's difficulties and or some changes in my personal lifestyle. I second Abana, it's very difficult but it's the most rewarding job! Hugs!