PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Essential Threads (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/essential-threads/)
-   -   Unplanned Pregnancy Thread (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/unplanned-pregnancy-thread-232/)

Abana 11-24-2012 12:56 AM

Unplanned Pregnancy Thread

Let's talk about everything about this topic and anything related to it!
:)

Idalia 12-17-2012 12:44 AM

Re: Unplanned Pregnancy Thread

Mine is unplanned but I don't give a fuss about it. I love the thought of having my baby next year!

Edda 01-03-2013 08:26 PM

For adults, being responsible in having a protected sex could prevent unplanned pregnancies from happening. For teens, awareness is the key. A baby is truly a blessing, but I think it's ideal to have a baby when the parents are both physically, emotionally and financially ready.. After all, it's for the benefit of the baby mostly.

Fanny 01-05-2013 08:11 AM

I can't imagine how ironic it is: Other mums who don't have any plans of having babies get pregnant, and mums like me who'd do everything to get pregger always look at the negative PT stripes like a candle flame being blown by a wind... :(

Dalinda 01-27-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 1159)
I can't imagine how ironic it is: Other mums who don't have any plans of having babies get pregnant, and mums like me who'd do everything to get pregger always look at the negative PT stripes like a candle flame being blown by a wind... :(

Oh come on Fanny, cheer up! That happy day will surely come for you. Cheer up hun!

Fanny 02-03-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 1685)
Oh come on Fanny, cheer up! That happy day will surely come for you. Cheer up hun!

Thanks Dalinda and I apologize for exuding too much negativity. I'm still sad but now I'm trying to have a better outlook in life. My hubby and I are sweeter than ever compared before that we're so pressured of having a baby.. Well at least I've improved and that's what I believe.

Adalira 02-11-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 1863)
Thanks Dalinda and I apologize for exuding too much negativity. I'm still sad but now I'm trying to have a better outlook in life. My hubby and I are sweeter than ever compared before that we're so pressured of having a baby.. Well at least I've improved and that's what I believe.

We're so proud of you Fanny. That's just great. There are a lot of good things in life and focusing too much energy and worry on something that only God has the answer is might as well futile. So it's great that you're doing everything to have a baby and you're doing everything to enjoy the other aspects of life's beauty as well. Way to go!!!

Cadelaria 02-27-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 766)
Mine is unplanned but I don't give a fuss about it. I love the thought of having my baby next year!

What a courageous heart for a young spirit! I admire that. Your daughter is lucky to have you.

Cadelaria 03-02-2013 08:49 AM

BTW Dalinda, any news on your new baby? Can't wait for your stories!

Adalira 03-13-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadelaria (Post 2260)
What a courageous heart for a young spirit! I admire that. Your daughter is lucky to have you.

So true. It's like some have their reasons in opting for an abortion. It's a no-no for me, no offence to some. And I give a salute to those moms who defies everything just to have their babies.