PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Essential Threads (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/essential-threads/)
-   -   Unplanned Pregnancy Thread (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/unplanned-pregnancy-thread-232/)

Cadelaria 08-03-2013 09:55 AM

Re: Unplanned Pregnancy Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 3827)
Oh, so true! I've been on that path numerous times before and believe me, it's stressful and enlightening at the same time.

No, it's more of stressful and draining! LOL. But kidding aside, we're ready to give that sorta sacrifices for our friends' sake. It's terrible having people you care about undergo challenges with a magnitude as this choice.

Fanny 08-10-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 3361)
Uh-huh. We could only advise so much but at the end of the day they're the ones responsible for their own actions- no one to blame but them!

Yep, all but them! :(

Baha 08-18-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 4002)
Yep, all but them! :(

Perhaps you mean, "no one" but them, right? Anyhow, it feels frustrating really that for our friends to realize things they have to go through it the hard way.

Abana 09-05-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadelaria (Post 3929)
No, it's more of stressful and draining! LOL. But kidding aside, we're ready to give that sorta sacrifices for our friends' sake. It's terrible having people you care about undergo challenges with a magnitude as this choice.

Only goes to show that we sometimes need to learn life's lessons the hard way.

Adalira 09-13-2013 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baha (Post 4094)
Perhaps you mean, "no one" but them, right? Anyhow, it feels frustrating really that for our friends to realize things they have to go through it the hard way.

These are applicable to all of us- learning life's lessons the hard way. It isn't always a bed of roses. Bittersweet, I should say.

Dalinda 10-02-2013 09:50 PM

I think there should be more support groups and organizations focusing on this one so as to help moms avoid depression due to feeling of helplessness while having an unplanned pregnancy.

Gaetana 10-25-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 4460)
I think there should be more support groups and organizations focusing on this one so as to help moms avoid depression due to feeling of helplessness while having an unplanned pregnancy.

Especially with single mums to be and those dealing with teen pregnancy, truly these groups are of a necessity.

Baha 11-12-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adalira (Post 4332)
These are applicable to all of us- learning life's lessons the hard way. It isn't always a bed of roses. Bittersweet, I should say.

That's what life is all about. Happiness and sorrow always coexist. We just have to savor what life has to offer till the very end.

Halia 11-29-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 4460)

I so agree on this one. Motherhood is difficult but the pregnancy itself gives a lot of odd feelings to the mum on different aspects.

Abana 12-07-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baha (Post 4716)
That's what life is all about. Happiness and sorrow always coexist. We just have to savor what life has to offer till the very end.

Just think about the brevity of it and life will be viewed in a different perspective for sure.