PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Essential Threads (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/essential-threads/)
-   -   Teen Pregnancy Thread (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/teen-pregnancy-thread-233/)

Dalinda 09-07-2013 04:25 AM

Re: Teen Pregnancy Thread

Governments should be more supportive to the young so as they will be able to raise their kids as responsible adults later on in their lives despite starting difficultly with their own.

Fanny 09-14-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 4266)
Governments should be more supportive to the young so as they will be able to raise their kids as responsible adults later on in their lives despite starting difficultly with their own.

You bet Dalinda! Just exactly what the youth needs these days.

Abana 10-09-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 4266)

Ditto. But with the government shutdown and all the issues our government has to face, I just hope that they'd give extra attention to these kids so they won't go astray.

Idalia 10-27-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 4499)
Ditto. But with the government shutdown and all the issues our government has to face, I just hope that they'd give extra attention to these kids so they won't go astray.

Bet the government shutdowns had a great impact on the families in there and in increasing worry amongst you all. I keep praying on your economy's improvement Abana.

Cadelaria 11-17-2013 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 4637)
Bet the government shutdowns had a great impact on the families in there and in increasing worry amongst you all. I keep praying on your economy's improvement Abana.

Hi Idalia! Oh, in behalf of Abana as well, we thank you for your kind message and prayers.

Idalia 11-29-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadelaria (Post 4737)
Hi Idalia! Oh, in behalf of Abana as well, we thank you for your kind message and prayers.

No worries friends! :) We're here to support each other.

Baha 12-12-2013 07:01 PM

Indeed they have. Three of my friends that work in the Social Security offices have their work hours being cut recently. It's just so sad...

Fanny 12-18-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 4637)

Yes, that's an effing bad news for our friends in the US. :( Hope it'll be solved the soonest.