PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   Fashion Thread 2 - Formal Gowns for Preggy Mums!!! (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/fashion-thread-2-formal-gowns-for-preggy-mums-274/)

Idalia 01-24-2013 10:55 PM

Re: Fashion Thread 2 - Formal Gowns for Preggy Mums!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 638)

Love the color combination!

Gaetana 02-03-2013 11:35 AM

I think that one could be worn with or without a bump.

Cadelaria 02-11-2013 10:42 PM

I agree with you Gaetana. I guess a little alteration and this maternity dress could become a girls night out stunner! :)

Adalira 03-02-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaetana (Post 1878)
I think that one could be worn with or without a bump.

Yup, it is! Stylish and economic. That's us moms! ;)

Halia 03-10-2013 12:52 AM

It's hotter if it's way shorter. But I love wearing short dresses with high heels. And I don't think I'm comfortable wearing heels while pregnant so I guess that's none of my options, for now. :)

Adalira 03-13-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 2430)
It's hotter if it's way shorter. But I love wearing short dresses with high heels. And I don't think I'm comfortable wearing heels while pregnant so I guess that's none of my options, for now. :)

If Victoria Beckham did it with her 7 inch Loubitin, why can't we do just that? Kidding. To be honest it's best to think of the baby's safety first before fashion. We've got a lot of time ahead of us in dressing up, right? ;)

Gaetana 03-14-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adalira (Post 2510)
If Victoria Beckham did it with her 7 inch Loubitin, why can't we do just that? Kidding. To be honest it's best to think of the baby's safety first before fashion. We've got a lot of time ahead of us in dressing up, right? ;)

Oh my God, I've seen that Loubutins and I agree, it's a scary pair for a preggy mum! :eek:

mclainpauline 03-14-2013 10:08 PM

There are various fashionable formal gowns are available for pregnant moms. One can buy the clothes as per their style. Firstly one should decide how many various types of dresses you are going to buy that makes your comfortable but still stylish.

Halia 03-20-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclainpauline (Post 2595)
There are various fashionable formal gowns are available for pregnant moms. One can buy the clothes as per their style. Firstly one should decide how many various types of dresses you are going to buy that makes your comfortable but still stylish.

I agree, but we couldn't just decide as to "how many" we are going to purchase, right? As ladies, our appetite for fashion is insatiable. :D

Fanny 04-03-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 2613)
I agree, but we couldn't just decide as to "how many" we are going to purchase, right? As ladies, our appetite for fashion is insatiable. :D

As in "INSATIABLE"! Incredibly true!