PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Journals (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-journals/)
-   -   Fanny's TTC road to success!! (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/fannys-ttc-road-to-success-278/)

Fanny 11-28-2012 06:47 PM

Fanny's TTC road to success!!

I'm Fanny and this thread will include all my TTC travels!!!

Hope that me and DH will have our beloved child ASAP!!!

Wish me luck ladies!!

Fanny 12-06-2012 10:27 PM

Re: Fanny's TTC road to success!!

My OB advised me to put a FULL STOP on coffees. I am a certified coffee addict and she told me that a lot of causes of infertility could be linked to too much caffeine, chocolates and teas.... Looks like I have to stop having my fave chocolates for now... :(

Fanny 12-23-2012 12:50 AM

Another pregnancy test turned negative... I'm so sad...

Fanny 12-23-2012 12:51 AM

Bloody depressing... IVT, should I???

Fanny 01-05-2013 07:43 AM

I have decided that IVT is too early for me. I have to focus on charting and finding the common but effective tips in getting pregnant. My OB told me that monthly visits to her isn't necessary, LOL! She's gonna give hubby and I a new program if TTC isn't successful for 6 months. For now, need to start with the old school charting and doing other techniques to get hubby and I preggers!!!!
I'm optimistic, wish me luck!

Fanny 01-19-2013 09:03 PM

Hubby and I just came back after a 2-week Asian trip. Thailand is a lovely place indeed. The Emerald Buddha Temple is just amazing! Brilliant architecture. A work of art that's larger than life. Inside one of the beautiful temples,h hubby and I wished that we'll have a baby- ASAP!

Fanny 01-19-2013 09:03 PM

Now planning for our next trip- Greece and Italy!!!!

Fanny 02-03-2013 10:17 AM

Just finished my scrapbook for our Asian trip. Definitely a 2nd honeymoon, doing it the Asian way, haha!

Wat Prakaew's just amazing. Pattaya's night life was awesome! Phuket?? Oh well, one of the best beaches in the world I should say!
Now charting. Fingers crossed!

Fanny 02-14-2013 10:11 PM

- The recent apps on getting pregnant help me big time in charting and knowing when to DTD. I love the fun interface. I just hate the ads on those free apps. Nevertheless, I could handle it.

- Baked a Red Velvet cake the other day for the Valentines Day event in our neighborhood.

- DH is so sweet - Whose heart wouldn't melt with a Tiffany and Co bracelet, candlelight dinner and a bouquet of red roses? Classic but still sweeps me off my feet! I hope he'll stay the same (or he'd get more romantic!) when I get pregnant.

- My Valentine wish is - to get pregnant!!!

Fanny 03-03-2013 02:32 PM

Fanny is: Thinking of getting a new car or just saving up for the baby.... Hmmm... :confused: