PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Main Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-main-forum/)
-   -   What did you sacrifice most on your pregnancy? (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/what-did-you-sacrifice-most-on-your-pregnancy-293/)

Edda 02-03-2013 08:39 AM

Re: What did you sacrifice most on your pregnancy?

Just found this and this is what I was talking about in my previous post - in a nutshell. :)

Gaetana 02-19-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abigail (Post 1832)
This might sound bad to some but I have to say... I sacrifice... my shopping money! LOL! What I mean is, before I spend a lot of money on clothes and shoes. Now, I limit that so as to buy baby things! ^^

I guess you're not alone when saying that. We all make financial adjustments and sacrifices during pregnancy especially in raising our kids and it includes the money for our whims and luxuries of course.

Abigail 02-22-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaetana (Post 2136)
I guess you're not alone when saying that. We all make financial adjustments and sacrifices during pregnancy especially in raising our kids and it includes the money for our whims and luxuries of course.

And well, I guess we will all agree that it's a sacrifice we would be more than willing to take. :)

Edda 05-11-2013 09:32 AM

I agree with Gaetana. Whims over needs is a no-no if you have a limited budget. But if you've got loads of quids then whims aren't an issue no more. :p

Halia 05-19-2013 03:13 PM

Can I add that I've sacrificed my great skin and nice figure, especially around the waist area? :p

Adalira 08-24-2013 02:50 AM

While browsing over this thread, I've noticed that every time a woman gets pregnant and delivers, her life is always at stake.

Daja 08-30-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 3304)
Can I add that I've sacrificed my great skin and nice figure, especially around the waist area? :p

Takes a lot of time to get them back right? :(

Daja 08-30-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adalira (Post 4141)
While browsing over this thread, I've noticed that every time a woman gets pregnant and delivers, her life is always at stake.

Well... It is true... That's why moms are cool :D

Abana 09-05-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

It's true. A lot of women die due to childbirth everyday, worldwide so it's super risky for moms to get pregnant and give birth. Our kids and hubbies should realize that!

Cadelaria 09-07-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

This is so true. Risky during pregnancy and on birthing itself.