PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Main Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-main-forum/)
-   -   Alcohol during pregnancy (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/alcohol-during-pregnancy-326/)

Idalia 04-28-2013 01:09 AM

Re: Alcohol during pregnancy

Oh, I drank a bit of wine when I was about 2 months pregnant. Will 3 gulps hurt? :confused:

Fabiola 05-08-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 3055)
Oh, I drank a bit of wine when I was about 2 months pregnant. Will 3 gulps hurt? :confused:

Honey, don't worry about 3 gulps of wine... ;) You should start worrying if you downed 3 bottles of wine in one night! 3 gulps of wine won't hurt your baby ;)

Fabiola 05-08-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dessydell (Post 3147)
Yes, it is true that if you drink alcohol occasionally then it is OK for you,but if you increase the level of drinking alcohol or vodka often,then it may be harmful for your baby to birth, and even your delivery is normal then also may be your baby is abnormal.

Oh my... I have read about and seen some alcoholic moms... Indeed, there is a possibility that it may affect the baby but it does not necessarily mean the baby would be abnormal! Please don't say that because I feel like it just doesn't sound right... A baby or a person may have a disability but can still lead a normal life.

Edda 05-11-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabiola (Post 3153)
Honey, don't worry about 3 gulps of wine... ;) You should start worrying if you downed 3 bottles of wine in one night! 3 gulps of wine won't hurt your baby ;)

I second. :D

Dalinda 06-01-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabiola (Post 3154)
Indeed, there is a possibility that it may affect the baby but it does not necessarily mean the baby would be abnormal! Please don't say that because I feel like it just doesn't sound right...

Probably, what dessydell wants to say is that there may be pregnancy complications and developmental issues.

Fanny 06-29-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 3390)
Probably, what dessydell wants to say is that there may be pregnancy complications and developmental issues.

Yup, you've pushed the right button hun!

Idalia 08-31-2013 10:33 PM

Regardless, the thought of too much alcohol doesn't sound appealing to me.

Daja 09-05-2013 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 4226)

It's never a good thing when you're expecting ;)

Baha 09-07-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 4226)

Yeah, pregnant or not I don't find the idea soothing too.

Halia 12-21-2013 09:02 AM

Even if some claim that a bit of alcohol isn't gonna do any harm to my baby, I still don't wanna take the risk, especially on the most crucial stage which is the 1st trimester. Then after we give birth, we could party!! Well, not all the time but at least we still can! :)