PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Journals (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-journals/)
-   -   gaetana's journal - from 2 to 3!! ;-) (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/gaetanas-journal-from-2-to-3-a-357/)

Gaetana 12-08-2012 08:27 AM

gaetana's journal - from 2 to 3!! ;-)

Despite life's challenges and ordeals, I feel so blessed! Especially now that God has given me my two boys who completed me. These boys whose world revolve around me. Lovin' the fact that they depend on me and I'm always included in every aspect of their lives... I just hope and pray that they'd still love their mum even no matter how they fall in love with a girl in the future....

I've succeeded twice. And now my husband and I will try to have our third! Hope it's a girl! But wouldn't mind if it's another boy. Well, soccer would be more fun. Either way, as long as the baby's healthy then we're happy.

My aim each month: to see that positive sign on my PT. :p

Gaetana 12-27-2012 08:53 PM

Re: gaetana's journal - from 2 to 3!! ;-)

Acapuncture, here I come!!! I'm checking out the website:

http://www.acupunctureivf.com.au/

They have a facility in east Melbourne so I'm so excited setting up an appointment after the holidays.

Gaetana 01-05-2013 08:48 AM

Hubby and I just "Did the Deed" last the other day, which was my ovulation day, Yay!! Hopefully I'll be seeing the pregnant sign next month on my PT!!!

Gaetana 01-19-2013 11:22 PM

No period yet! Hope hubby and I hit it! ;)

Gaetana 02-07-2013 09:53 PM

Darn. Just got my period last Monday. :(

Still extremely hopeful next month! :)

Funny and queer feeling with a male OB. Have created a thread for that in the main forum. :p

Gaetana 02-19-2013 07:04 PM

I LOVE MY DH VERY, VERY MUCH!
He gave me a bouquet of red roses last Valentines Day and took me to Forest Edge restaurant. Very romantic place and an international feel. Not only that, he took us last Saturday to Luna Park for the kids (and us) to have a good time saying, "Now kids, this one's Daddy's Valentines Day gift for you two."

Now if our sons grow up to be very romantic and caring guys their future wives will know who to thank for... ;)

Gaetana 03-08-2013 09:23 AM

The pressures at work stress me out. Need some massage or go to the spa this weekend.

Gaetana 03-14-2013 06:57 PM

:mad: RANT: Pressured at work. Pressured to get pregnant. Pressured! Ugh!

:)SMILE: DH and my kids are my reasons to smile even if I feel so low! They're my everything!

Gaetana 04-07-2013 10:45 AM

:mad: RANT: Dunno why some people are just two-faced!!! Saying something in front of me and otherwise behind me. I got speechless when I found out. Ugh.

:) SMILE: Submitted all the necessary reports at work.
Right time to chill!

Gaetana 04-21-2013 08:09 AM

Went to the beach with my boys. Got a tan. Went to the gym. Went to church. Chatted with my pal residing in Singapore thru Skype. Talked to my parents in Spain. Ovulation in 2 days, I believe. So looking forward to hitting it! :)

Gaetana 05-18-2013 07:40 AM

Nothing much. Busy at work. Busy at home. Tired but still thankful for my loving family, especially for my uber passionate hubby. :p Rawr.

Gaetana 06-09-2013 02:29 PM

Kids are at my folks. Hubby's on a business trip. 3 movies in a row. Now watching ANTM. I figured out, slacking around and being a couch potato once in a while is fun! :D

Gaetana 07-06-2013 11:38 PM

Hubby just got back last Monday. Went camping yesterday, we love nature- tripping! What a good way to bond with my boys, enjoy God's creation and burn those cals, LOL! Hopefully, when I get fit and all that, I'm ready to bake! Uh, fingers crossed!!

Gaetana 08-11-2013 02:14 PM

Still feeling bloated and tired after the 2-day birthday celebration of my brother, Allan! Sea foods, sea foods, sea foods- LOVE IT!!!! Asian cuisine is just terriffic. Need to watch out for my cholesterol levels. Ended the entrees with a banofee cake. Mouthwatering! Took us until the wee hours of the morning getting filled up with booze, haha! Having fun with family and relatives is still number 1.

Guess what happened when hubby and I got home? ;)

Gaetana 08-29-2013 01:17 AM

:mad: I don't understand why some people are just too much of a pessimist! The workplace is already a stressful environment and having those people add to that negativity is just so overwhelming!!!

:) I'm 2 days delayed and when it hits the 5th, I'm so going to grab that PT!! SO excited, hope this is it!!

:) Thinking about visiting my friend in Singapore. Of course, it should be a trip with my fam. Need to assess our funds as when I've mentioned this to my hubby, he said that if we are to have a Southeast Asian tour, we should maximize the trip by going to Singapore and the countries nearby. The temples in Thailand, the Angkor Wat in Cambodia and the beaches in the Philippines are just some of the things that make me daydream! Oh, fund and time permits, we surely have to plan about that!!!

Gaetana 09-18-2013 10:56 PM

Had my period a week ago. :( Goodness! Thought I was expecting already. Sighs...
It's my Dad's 64th birthday last September 8!
Will go sailing this weekend! :)

Gaetana 10-24-2013 11:41 PM

My wonderful boys and I will go sailing tomorrow! We're planning on trading in our old motor boat with a more later model. We have to get into a great deal before this year ends!
I'm delayed for a couple of weeks now but had PT'd yesterday morning and the dreaded minus sign appeared.
Oh, well. TTC again. We're so never giving up!!

Gaetana 11-27-2013 12:34 AM

Hubby and I met with some guys for a sail boat trade. Hmm.. still need to sift our options. We've met a guy offering a trade with a yacht. Oh, it's sweet, but we're not totally ready for it...
Hubby's attending a 1-week convention. Will bond more with my boys!
Still not expecting as of this writing. Oh well, hope this Christmas I'd get to have the good news that I'm baking! :)
#feelinghopeful

Gaetana 12-19-2013 01:44 AM

Christmas is just behind the corner! I am glad that I've started shopping last month and am proud to say that I am not getting overwhelmed by the tons of tasks I have to complete this month. We're all prepared for the holidays! Yes, there was enough time to do so but I admit, it's very exhausting. Yet, it's a type of exhausting but enjoyable at the same time.

Hubby got back from the convention last week and he'll be on leave until the 2nd week of January, Yay!!!! :)