PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Infertility Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/infertility-forum/)
-   -   A success story for a long-time TTC (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/a-success-story-for-a-long-time-ttc-399/)

Adalira 12-22-2012 11:30 PM

A success story for a long-time TTC

To all my TTC friends here and guests, my friend who's been trying to conceive for 4 years is pregnant!!! We're all extremely happy for the good news!! She said that she had PCOS before and it really did affect her ovulation. But after years of going on a diet, controlling her weight and taking the meds and pills her OB prescribed her, she's no longer carrying the TTC badge no more, she's going to be a proud mom!!

Also check out "The Fertility Diet" book as it helped her prepare healthy meals during her TTC period. Good luck to all! :)

Fanny 12-23-2012 12:52 AM

Re: A success story for a long-time TTC

How inspiring! Thanks for sharing Adalira. :)

Baha 12-29-2012 08:11 AM

That's great! I am currently pregnant but have been through a short period of TTC so I know the feeling. Definitely worth the wait!

Gaetana 01-19-2013 11:26 PM

Very inspiring! :)
I'm trying to find that book in Kindle. I need to watch my diet too so we could have our third baby. And hopefully it's a girl! FX! :D

Gaetana 02-05-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adalira (Post 858)
To all my TTC friends here and guests, my friend who's been trying to conceive for 4 years is pregnant!!! We're all extremely happy for the good news!! She said that she had PCOS before and it really did affect her ovulation. But after years of going on a diet, controlling her weight and taking the meds and pills her OB prescribed her, she's no longer carrying the TTC badge no more, she's going to be a proud mom!!

Also check out "The Fertility Diet" book as it helped her prepare healthy meals during her TTC period. Good luck to all! :)

Hey Adalira, I love the helpful thoughts in that book! Thanks for recommending! :)

Cailyn 02-17-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

That is very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

Fanny 03-07-2013 08:32 AM

@Gaetana- Kindle? Yes, good idea! Now checking it out.

Abana 03-10-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the post Adalira. I love it when I'm surrounded with all thise good and positive vibes! Well, I mean it's fine to rant over lots of stuff but there are a few times where I just want to sit back and let nature take its course on whether or not I'd get pregnant. Will definitely look for that book. Later...

Cadelaria 03-24-2013 04:00 PM

Whoa, that's good news! It just goes to show that hardwork, discipline and perseverance are the major factors in getting pregnant! Thank you for that Adalira, it does give us hope! :)

Gaetana 06-09-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadelaria (Post 2698)
Whoa, that's good news! It just goes to show that hardwork, discipline and perseverance are the major factors in getting pregnant! Thank you for that Adalira, it does give us hope! :)

You bet Cadelaria! Good luck to us hopeful TTCers!