PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Main Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-main-forum/)
-   -   5 months and still have morning sickness. Is this normal? (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/5-months-and-still-have-morning-sickness-is-this-normal-482/)

Adalira 01-03-2013 07:01 PM

5 months and still have morning sickness. Is this normal?

Is it normal to have morning sickness in the later part of pregnancy? I'm already in 22nd week and I still feel nauseous.

Fabiola 01-05-2013 05:45 AM

Re: 5 months and still have morning sickness. Is this normal?

Not really sure about this... In my experience, it was just up to the 3rd month or so.

Gemma 01-12-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adalira (Post 1103)
Is it normal to have morning sickness in the later part of pregnancy? I'm already in 22nd week and I still feel nauseous.

First time I've heard of this. Have you told your OB about this?

Dalinda 01-12-2013 10:17 AM

Pregnancy symptoms vary, some may experience this and some may not so don't worry. My mom didn't have any morning sickness at all but I did. I still had it until my 16th week. Just try to find ways to lessen it.

Adalira 01-18-2013 06:04 PM

Thanks ladies!

Well I guess I couldn't do anything but to deal with it. Currently, lemonade does good to me. It lessens the queasiness. I don't really wanna take some meds for this. Not that serious. I just hope it'll be over asap.

Daja 01-18-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adalira (Post 1450)
Thanks ladies!

Well I guess I couldn't do anything but to deal with it. Currently, lemonade does good to me. It lessens the queasiness. I don't really wanna take some meds for this. Not that serious. I just hope it'll be over asap.

Have you asked your doctor about this? I hope you'd feel better. Take care.

Adalira 01-31-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daja (Post 1454)
Have you asked your doctor about this? I hope you'd feel better. Take care.

Actually Daja, I could ask my OB about this, but I feel like this isn't serious so I prefer asking the moms outta here better.

Adalira 03-13-2013 08:00 PM

Thanks for the replies girls. Right now queasiness is lessened right now but it's still here! Ugh!! :mad:

Fanny 03-14-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adalira (Post 2504)
Thanks for the replies girls. Right now queasiness is lessened right now but it's still here! Ugh!! :mad:

Glad that it's lessened but don't worry hun, you're a strong woman! You could go through that with flying colors! :)

Edda 04-02-2013 10:33 PM

Perhaps it is normal coz my practitioner even mentioned to me that some mums tend to still have morning sickness even on weeks before their delivery! That bloody sucks! :mad: Anyway, just deal with it positively and don't let it ruin your day. :)