PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Main Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-main-forum/)
-   -   Am I pregnant or just psychosomatic? (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/am-i-pregnant-or-just-psychosomatic-498/)

Fanny 01-05-2013 07:16 AM

Am I pregnant or just psychosomatic?

Anyone feeling sick after a few days of being delayed, or several days after having sex while ovulating? I don't know if I'm preggy or these are just psychosomatic symptoms... I don't know if these signs make sense or am I just feeling bloody insane? :eek:

Idalia 01-09-2013 06:54 PM

Re: Am I pregnant or just psychosomatic?

Yeah, some of my girlfriends also think that after they had sex, they'll feel the symptoms the next day. I think it's more of a psychological thing. Did happen to me before and everything was just a false alarm. The irony of it is that the time that I cared less, it's the time that I got pregger...

Abana 01-09-2013 07:54 PM

Uhm, too early to tell. What you feel might or might not make sense at all. But whatever it is, try to be extra careful with the food and meds you're taking. Better to be safe than sorry hun!

Dalinda 01-12-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 1257)
Uhm, too early to tell. What you feel might or might not make sense at all. But whatever it is, try to be extra careful with the food and meds you're taking. Better to be safe than sorry hun!

I agree. Don't take meds until you've confirmed if you're pregnant or not.

We women do have these psychosomatic symptoms too, I am for one was guilty! That's why better to confirm it with a PT and better, with an OB! But I hope you are so good luck!

Fanny 02-03-2013 11:21 AM

I was psychosomatic! LOL. False alarm. We'll try again next time.

Gaetana 02-05-2013 04:14 PM

During TTC, we're all guilty with that symptom dear... That's fine. :)

Halia 02-05-2013 06:28 PM

Oh that's fine Fanny. That feeling prepares you for the real thing so I guess it does help! ;)

Adalira 03-02-2013 11:38 AM

I seldom go through that "I'm already pregnant" feeling after having sex before. Perhaps it's linked to our being so into getting pregnant asap. :p

You're not alone hun, so just chill. :)

Daja 03-06-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 1245)
Yeah, some of my girlfriends also think that after they had sex, they'll feel the symptoms the next day. I think it's more of a psychological thing. Did happen to me before and everything was just a false alarm. The irony of it is that the time that I cared less, it's the time that I got pregger...

Happened to me too

Idalia 03-10-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 1872)
I was psychosomatic! LOL. False alarm. We'll try again next time.

Oh, too bad! Nevertheless, try to "hit it" the next time! Fingers crossed. Good luck! ;)