PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Getting Pregnant Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/getting-pregnant-forum/)
-   -   Use Canola Oil instead of lubes... (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/use-canola-oil-instead-of-lubes-499/)

Fanny 01-05-2013 07:26 AM

Use Canola Oil instead of lubes...

Yeah, you've read it right. Better using the healthy cooking oil instead of the lubes you buy on drugstores and grocery stores...

I've read on a pregnancy mag that we who are TTC should avoid spermicides and other lubricants because these pleasure enhancers are factors in preventing pregnancy... If, and only if, sex is uncomfortable, use canola oil instead.. Ok?

:D

Tell me who does this first!!!

Cailyn 01-05-2013 08:58 PM

Re: Use Canola Oil instead of lubes...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 1150)
Yeah, you've read it right. Better using the healthy cooking oil instead of the lubes you buy on drugstores and grocery stores...

I've read on a pregnancy mag that we who are TTC should avoid spermicides and other lubricants because these pleasure enhancers are factors in preventing pregnancy... If, and only if, sex is uncomfortable, use canola oil instead.. Ok?

:D

Tell me who does this first!!!

Really? Canola oil? lol! Gonna add it to my grocery list then!

Idalia 01-09-2013 06:41 PM

Didn't know that canola oil isn't only good for the heart but is also great for sex! Healthy it is! LOL

I think it might feel weird in the beginning. :eek:

Abana 01-09-2013 07:05 PM

Seriously? Will be throwing our lubes then.. Canola Oil, here we come!

Fanny 01-19-2013 08:51 PM

Hey girls, hubby and I tried it! Indeed it's bloody odd at first but it's equally comfortable as compared to lubes. Topped it off with a peace of mind that it's all good and natural then DTD has never been that good!

Idalia 01-24-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 1499)
Hey girls, hubby and I tried it! Indeed it's bloody odd at first but it's equally comfortable as compared to lubes. Topped it off with a peace of mind that it's all good and natural then DTD has never been that good!

How does it smell? Can't imagine how odd it is the first time! LOL.

Abigail 01-27-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 1499)

Oh my! I saw this before and I did not expect someone will really try it! Kudos to you adventurous girl! :D I guess we all just have to try it too to have our share of the experience. :p

Dalinda 01-27-2013 08:19 AM

All the good indeed! ;)

Fabiola 02-09-2013 09:45 PM

Ooooh... I love it! It's so organic. :P Maybe I'll try it soon! ha!

Abana 02-23-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abigail (Post 1655)
Oh my! I saw this before and I did not expect someone will really try it! Kudos to you adventurous girl! :D I guess we all just have to try it too to have our share of the experience. :p

I second! Way to go Fanny, keep us posted! Kidding. :)