PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Main Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-main-forum/)
-   -   I'm pregnant and I feel rubbish (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/im-pregnant-and-i-feel-rubbish-505/)

Halia 01-05-2013 10:07 AM

I'm pregnant and I feel rubbish

Pregnant and feeling awful lately. My morning sickness has gone from bad to worse. Been cramping a little. Pimples are everywhere. Having headaches lately but can't take meds, even if my OB says fine, coz I'm afraid it would harm my baby. I feel like I'm rubbish. I don't know if this is because of hormonal changes or just rooted to the problems I have with my boyfriend... Sorry for ranting. Dunno what to do... :(

Cailyn 01-05-2013 08:56 PM

Re: I'm pregnant and I feel rubbish

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 1185)
Pregnant and feeling awful lately. My morning sickness has gone from bad to worse. Been cramping a little. Pimples are everywhere. Having headaches lately but can't take meds, even if my OB says fine, coz I'm afraid it would harm my baby. I feel like I'm rubbish. I don't know if this is because of hormonal changes or just rooted to the problems I have with my boyfriend... Sorry for ranting. Dunno what to do... :(

It's the hormones and the stress. Chill a little. Do something that you enjoy. Do not worry too much. Hugs to you girl

Idalia 01-09-2013 06:44 PM

Hey Halia, we're on the same situation! You're not alone girl.. I do have moments of very good vibes and there are a few that I feel like I'm the suckiest person on earth.. Hope you and your bf could straighten things out. As for me, I am a single mum and I don't know what lies ahead.. So sit back and enjoy the show.

Abana 01-09-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Aw, don't be Halia. I mean it's normal to feel awful or not being in a good mood once in a while, but if you're stressed and depressed the whole time then it might not be that good for you especially for the baby. Pregnancy is great but it isn't a bed of roses. What you do about it and how you deal with the stresses of it matter. Do not stress yourself on the issues with your bf. Try to do things that will divert you attention to. Chat with your friends. Know more about pregnancy and childbirth. Watch feel-good movies. Try to write your future plans in a journal. Pray. You see, there are a lot of better things to do than sulking and feeling bad about yourself. The mere fact that you're carrying a gift from God is something. You are important. You are blessed. You are lucky!

Dalinda 01-12-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 1256)
Aw, don't be Halia. I mean it's normal to feel awful or not being in a good mood once in a while, but if you're stressed and depressed the whole time then it might not be that good for you especially for the baby. Pregnancy is great but it isn't a bed of roses. What you do about it and how you deal with the stresses of it matter. Do not stress yourself on the issues with your bf. Try to do things that will divert you attention to. Chat with your friends. Know more about pregnancy and childbirth. Watch feel-good movies. Try to write your future plans in a journal. Pray. You see, there are a lot of better things to do than sulking and feeling bad about yourself. The mere fact that you're carrying a gift from God is something. You are important. You are blessed. You are lucky!

I agree with you Abana. Stress is harmful to your well-being and to your baby's health. Always invite good vibes. You're still starting so better to face everything with a positiveness.

Fabiola 01-14-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Oh I have been in this position... :( I just felt really terrible... I felt like I was the ugliest woman in the world and that my hubby would leave me because I looked like an elephant... :p Well, now I just find it funny. :D

Halia 01-21-2013 10:44 PM

Thanks ladies!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabiola (Post 1382)
Oh I have been in this position... :( I just felt really terrible... I felt like I was the ugliest woman in the world and that my hubby would leave me because I looked like an elephant... :p Well, now I just find it funny. :D

Well at least you have your hubby. Sounds like he's a very good man. BF and I are really going through a terrible phase in our relationship. I just want the problem to be over soon.

Halia 01-21-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 1256)

Wow, I appreciate those kind words. I must say I felt a sudden "ego-lift" upon reading your post. Thank you Abana. :)

Abana 03-24-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 1555)
Wow, I appreciate those kind words. I must say I felt a sudden "ego-lift" upon reading your post. Thank you Abana. :)

No problem Halia, we're all here for you, every step of the way. PM me if you want to talk to me personally or if you just need someone to listen to your problems and concerns. Glad to be of help. Have a healthy and happy pregnancy hun! :)

Dalinda 03-24-2013 01:40 PM

@ Halia - It's been a while and I hope you're feeling much better now than before. I wish you the best of luck especially with the family life ahead of you. XOXO