PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Main Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-main-forum/)
-   -   What is a baby registry? (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/what-is-a-baby-registry-728/)

Dalinda 03-24-2013 01:38 PM

Re: What is a baby registry?

My son's baby registry is at BabiesRUs. I might use the same one for his christening but will change to ToysRUs when he becomes a toddler. Wow! :)

Abana 04-07-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 2680)
My son's baby registry is at BabiesRUs. I might use the same one for his christening but will change to ToysRUs when he becomes a toddler. Wow! :)

I had the same for my son before. It's a fantastic registry.

Adalira 05-11-2013 04:08 AM

I love BabiesRUs but I think I'll be getting another registry for my baby's christening or not have one at all. Not sure as of yet.

Gaetana 05-18-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adalira (Post 3177)
I love BabiesRUs but I think I'll be getting another registry for my baby's christening or not have one at all. Not sure as of yet.

I didn't get a registry for my kids' first birthday. I think using a registry in their 1st birthday and christening is enough.

Idalia 05-18-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaetana (Post 3253)
I didn't get a registry for my kids' first birthday. I think using a registry in their 1st birthday and christening is enough.

Looks like it's a great idea having one for baby showers and christening only. I love surprises too.

Fanny 06-09-2013 01:23 PM

I attended a baby shower last month and the baby's registry was Toys R Us. Though the thought of a baby registry is practical, I admit, I grabbed some stuff that I wanted to add to their wish list coz I want to include some sort of surprise to the gift giving too.

Halia 06-19-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 3473)
I attended a baby shower last month and the baby's registry was Toys R Us. Though the thought of a baby registry is practical, I admit, I grabbed some stuff that I wanted to add to their wish list coz I want to include some sort of surprise to the gift giving too.

I guess having a baby registry on the baby shower and the baptismal is alright. After that, enjoy the surprises!

Adalira 08-03-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaetana (Post 3253)

Yeah, that's better. I also love surprises so I do think that getting a baby registry on those two special occasions are already fine. Thanks Gaetana.

Idalia 08-10-2013 12:24 PM

Hi ladies! I got Target and Toys R Us for baby Sally Rustica. Thanks for your inputs lovelies!

Fanny 08-27-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 3533)
I guess having a baby registry on the baby shower and the baptismal is alright. After that, enjoy the surprises!

I agree Halia. I love surprises too so that's a good idea.