PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Main Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-main-forum/)
-   -   Baby Registry Checklist (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/baby-registry-checklist-743/)

Gaetana 03-07-2013 09:54 PM

Re: Baby Registry Checklist

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 2352)
Crib beddings, pillows, bolsters, comforters and crib decors.

Ditto. Quality and durable ones I should say so better to specify a certain brand.

Idalia 03-20-2013 11:43 PM

Oh, another thing. Organic baby wash and shampoos. I bet they cost bloody high so it's a great thing to have a stock of those.

Dalinda 03-24-2013 01:57 PM

@ Idalia - That's a good idea but it's better to have a skin test first as some babies are allergic to organic products.
@ Adalira - OMG, you'll need tons of baby wipes!!!

Adalira 03-31-2013 02:49 PM

Thanks for your suggestions dear ladies!
As I've mentioned in my journal, my son's baby shower was a blast! Thanks to my mom and MIL.
I've received a lot, despite not being able to include my son's baby registry on the invites. Never realized how great my friends and

relatives are coz they got everything covered. I even told them "Do I really need a baby registry?" LOL coz I feel like every bit that I've

received is very much useful, err, essential! I was surprised a friend already given my soon-to-be baby a high chair! I guess it'll remain unused for a couple of years, but is very much cherished and appreciated! :)

Besides the tons of clothing, these are what I've gotten that haven't even crossed my mind! :p

- Breastfeeding accessories like gel packs, ointments, an electric breast pump and breast pads.
- Bottle drying rack
- Diaper pail and liners
- Bottle warmer
- First Aid Kit

Hope this helps to the future moms Include them too in your baby gift registries!

Edda 03-31-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adalira (Post 2730)
As I've mentioned in my journal, my son's baby shower was a blast! Thanks to my mom and MIL.
I've received a lot, despite not being able to include my son's baby registry on the invites. Never realized how great my friends and

relatives are coz they got everything covered. I even told them "Do I really need a baby registry?" LOL coz I feel like every bit that I've

received is very much useful, err, essential! I was surprised a friend already given my soon-to-be baby a high chair! I guess it'll remain unused for a couple of years, but is very much cherished and appreciated! :)

Besides the tons of clothing, these are what I've gotten that haven't even crossed my mind! :p

- Breastfeeding accessories like gel packs, ointments, an electric breast pump and breast pads.
- Bottle drying rack
- Diaper pail and liners
- Bottle warmer
- First Aid Kit

Hope this helps to the future moms Include them too in your baby gift registries!

Good idea to those 5 important baby stuff! WIll definitely include them in my wish list! Cheers! :)

Idalia 04-07-2013 02:10 PM

Ooh, Adalira, those are helpful stuff that haven't even crossed my mind! Haha!

Abana 12-26-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adalira (Post 2730)

- Bottle drying rack
- Diaper pail and liners
- Bottle warmer
- First Aid Kit

Nice input Adalira! So helpful! :)