PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Main Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-main-forum/)
-   -   What do you miss most when you were pregnant? (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/what-do-you-miss-most-when-you-were-pregnant-842/)

Dalinda 03-24-2013 01:12 PM

What do you miss most when you were pregnant?

Of course, there's one or two things you miss most when you were expecting your little one, even if you have a difficult delivery.

As for me, I miss the pampering. I miss the attention of everyone around me. I miss the excitement of meeting my baby.

What's yours?

Cadelaria 03-24-2013 04:04 PM

Re: What do you miss most when you were pregnant?

It's the memories of my son's baby shower!

Adalira 03-31-2013 02:35 PM

Sorry for barging in but just wanna say that this thread is just so cute. I'm not a mom yet (but will be come May, YAY!) but I do feel that this thread will bring us back to the nostalgic moments of our pregnancies.
Have a good one everybody! :)

Fanny 04-21-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adalira (Post 2729)
Sorry for barging in but just wanna say that this thread is just so cute. I'm not a mom yet (but will be come May, YAY!) but I do feel that this thread will bring us back to the nostalgic moments of our pregnancies.
Have a good one everybody! :)

I agree. Who wouldn't miss that feeling of your cute little bubs moving inside your womb? Aaah, can't wait to be preggy soon!

Gaetana 04-21-2013 08:49 AM

It's the anticipation for the arrival of another God's greatest blessing. :)

Baha 05-05-2013 01:09 PM

I don't miss the pain and all those negative stuff evidently but other than that I miss everything- the kicks, the excitement, the movement of my baby, the attention, the dreams and self-reflections. Everything! :)

Cadelaria 05-05-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baha (Post 3121)
I don't miss the pain and all those negative stuff evidently but other than that I miss everything- the kicks, the excitement, the movement of my baby, the attention, the dreams and self-reflections. Everything! :)

That's just sweet and I couldn't agree more.

Adalira 05-11-2013 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baha (Post 3121)

That's sweet! I look forward to posting in here when I give birth. :)

Gaetana 05-18-2013 09:05 AM

Yeah, me too! And I'm still waiting impatiently. :(

Halia 05-19-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaetana (Post 3022)
It's the anticipation for the arrival of another God's greatest blessing. :)

I second Gaetana on this. It's the excitement, anticipation, mixed emotions and all those stuff related to my baby's arrival that what I miss the most.

Dalinda 06-01-2013 11:06 PM

Right now, I miss the visits and excitement whenever we see baby's ultrasound.

Halia 07-07-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 3389)
Right now, I miss the visits and excitement whenever we see baby's ultrasound.

Yeah and the pampering and attention as well.

Daja 07-17-2013 02:23 AM

Honestly girls, I kinda missed the quiet of having my little bundle of energy inside my tummy rather than running all over the house (with crayons) :p And of course, the pampering! :D:D:D

Abana 07-17-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daja (Post 3824)
Honestly girls, I kinda missed the quiet of having my little bundle of energy inside my tummy rather than running all over the house (with crayons) :p And of course, the pampering!

Oh, I in my case it's otherwise. I so love it when my son and I had a great bonding time while he was still a toddler. I miss those moments when I'm the only girl in his world. ;) Right now he's got lots of crushes. But I agree with the pampering too.

Dalinda 07-31-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 3834)
Oh, I in my case it's otherwise. I so love it when my son and I had a great bonding time while he was still a toddler. I miss those moments when I'm the only girl in his world. ;) Right now he's got lots of crushes. But I agree with the pampering too.

Oh is that so? Well, I'll have my chance in discovering that. But don't worry Abana, though he gets distracted with his crushes, I'm sure you're still the number 1 girl in his heart. :)