PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Main Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-main-forum/)
-   -   How to prevent a miscarriage (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/how-to-prevent-a-miscarriage-870/)

Fabiola 05-17-2013 06:27 PM

Re: How to prevent a miscarriage

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadelaria (Post 3161)
It may help you conceive. I'm not sure though of a facility offering this service. But you might wanna try it yourself. Check out the this DVD - http://www.naturalfertilityshop.com/...sage-p/sfm.htm

Thanks for the info. Well I just had a baby so I guess I'm not gonna try this yet! Still, it might come in handy in the future! :)

Fanny 05-18-2013 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abigail (Post 3210)
Oh I don't know... I don't think it's only "smoking, drinking, high blood pressure" that cause miscarriage. I have a friend who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't eat much fatty food and had always been super careful when she gets pregnant but she had 2 miscarriages already.

Perhaps it answers the statement "Our bodies do vary." And it's all worth it to be doing the right things during pregnancy. After all, it's only 9 months of being extra careful. Better be safe than sorry.

Gaetana 05-18-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 3233)
Perhaps it answers the statement "Our bodies do vary." And it's all worth it to be doing the right things during pregnancy. After all, it's only 9 months of being extra careful. Better be safe than sorry.

I agree. It doesn't mean that what others experience will become the same as yours.

Cailyn 05-18-2013 05:19 PM

I've read that having low progesterone when pregnant possibly causes repeated miscarriages... which perhaps explains women who are very careful and yet still have miscarriages... So I guess it would also be better to have yourself tested just to make sure you just have sufficient of it.

Abigail 05-25-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cailyn (Post 3264)
I've read that having low progesterone when pregnant possibly causes repeated miscarriages... which perhaps explains women who are very careful and yet still have miscarriages... So I guess it would also be better to have yourself tested just to make sure you just have sufficient of it.

So how do you increase this low progesterone thing?

Gemma 05-25-2013 09:34 PM

Oh I'm just glad that I didn't have a miscarriage! I was waitressing til the wee hours of the morning for a couple of months and I was really tired! Glad that I changed jobs though!

Fanny 06-09-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemma (Post 3323)
Oh I'm just glad that I didn't have a miscarriage! I was waitressing til the wee hours of the morning for a couple of months and I was really tired! Glad that I changed jobs though!

Good to hear that Gemma! :)

Gaetana 06-09-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

That's a wise choice hon! All for the baby.

Cailyn 06-15-2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

That's great to hear Gemma! You have one tough baby! I'm sure you are a very proud mom. :)

Halia 06-20-2013 12:58 AM

"Watch what you eat and watch your step all the time!"