PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Main Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-main-forum/)
-   -   Baby carriers (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/baby-carriers-882/)

Cailyn 06-02-2013 01:19 AM

Baby carriers

Would you use them? Have you used them? Is it safe? Doesn't it look like baby on a backpack?

Baha 06-02-2013 02:26 AM

Re: Baby carriers

Yep, I've used one with my eldest. It helped me big time when I go grocery shopping, walk in the park and just to be in a "hands free" mode.

Cadelaria 06-06-2013 01:12 AM

With our lifestyle, yes, we consider it a necessity.

Fanny 06-09-2013 01:16 PM

Carriers are a basic baby stuff. I haven't met a mum without one for her infant or toddler really.

Cailyn 06-15-2013 05:45 AM

Oh good! You will be surprised that a lot find it risky. Glad to know it's totally okay. I use it too but was told off by a passer-by

Halia 06-20-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cailyn (Post 3499)
Oh good! You will be surprised that a lot find it risky. Glad to know it's totally okay. I use it too but was told off by a passer-by

Yeah, just be sure to get one with a trusted brand so you could be rest assured that you're having a quality and durable carrier for your baby. Sorry to say but for our baby's safety, the cheap ones are a no-no. Just my 2 cents.

Abana 06-22-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 3536)
Yeah, just be sure to get one with a trusted brand so you could be rest assured that you're having a quality and durable carrier for your baby. Sorry to say but for our baby's safety, the cheap ones are a no-no. Just my 2 cents.

I agree with Halia.

Cybex carriers are developed by orthopedists and I believe this is one of the best carrier brands that'll give you peace of mind for the safety of your baby's skeletal development. Be wary of the cheap ones as you already know where your money goes when you get one. Investing on high-quality baby gears is still a good idea.

Baha 06-23-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 3559)
I agree with Halia.

Cybex carriers are developed by orthopedists and I believe this is one of the best carrier brands that'll give you peace of mind for the safety of your baby's skeletal development. Be wary of the cheap ones as you already know where your money goes when you get one. Investing on high-quality baby gears is still a good idea.

Oh really? Hmm, let me Google that up. Thanks!

Cadelaria 06-28-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

I agree with Halia.

That's cool. At least we get to have a peace of mind with those stuff developed by experts.

Abigail 06-29-2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

I agree with Halia.

I will take note of the brand name. What could happen with my baby using a cheaper brand is unthinkable.