PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Infertility Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/infertility-forum/)
-   -   When are the best times to get pregnant? (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/when-are-the-best-times-to-get-pregnant-885/)

Dalinda 09-07-2013 05:35 AM

Re: When are the best times to get pregnant?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 4202)
Oh, we just couldn't afford another pregnancy that early! Surely, that is what we're gonna practice in the next 5 years. CONTROL! :)

Same here. But 5 years is quite a long wait for us. Probably 2 to 3 years is fine.

Gaetana 09-18-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 4245)
So relatable> :( But I'm hopeful we will hit it!

Actually, it's 10 days from the start of your regular period. Ovulation varies and there are women who ovulate even during their period! As for me, I just do it 5 days before and after the period so as to be sure. But I'm contemplating on changing it as the long wait makes me feel frustrated these days. :(

Cadelaria 10-19-2013 03:33 PM

Oh, thanks for the replies ladies. I figured, this varies amongst women I should say. Gosh, it's just difficult to hit it right there and then!

Cadelaria 10-19-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 4202)
Oh, we just couldn't afford another pregnancy that early! Surely, that is what we're gonna practice in the next 5 years. CONTROL! :)

That's great to hear! Family planning is the key to a quality family life.

Fanny 10-23-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadelaria (Post 4540)
Oh, thanks for the replies ladies. I figured, this varies amongst women I should say. Gosh, it's just difficult to hit it right there and then!

Indeed it does. My period is regular and I could track my ovulation but due to the blockage, conception is effing challenging!

Idalia 10-27-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 4582)
Indeed it does. My period is regular and I could track my ovulation but due to the blockage, conception is effing challenging!

But your advantage is you're doing something about it as early as now and I won't be surprised that you'd hit it anytime soon. Good luck pal!

Edda 11-03-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalinda (Post 4270)
Same here. But 5 years is quite a long wait for us. Probably 2 to 3 years is fine.

Ooh, we're on the same time frame Dalinda!

Abana 11-09-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanny (Post 4582)

Don't worry dear, it'll pass. Just go on with you and your hubby trying to fix the issue and I know for sure that you'll have your baby... Or babies? Who knows if you're posting on the "Multiple Births" thread eventually! :)

Fanny 11-23-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 4641)
But your advantage is you're doing something about it as early as now and I won't be surprised that you'd hit it anytime soon. Good luck pal!

Thanks for that Idalia!

Fanny 11-23-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abana (Post 4701)
Don't worry dear, it'll pass. Just go on with you and your hubby trying to fix the issue and I know for sure that you'll have your baby... Or babies? Who knows if you're posting on the "Multiple Births" thread eventually! :)

Whoa, that made me laugh big time Abana! Can't complain if I'd be one. Haha!