PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Journals (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-journals/)
-   -   Fanny's TTC road to success!! (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/fannys-ttc-road-to-success-278/)

Fanny 11-28-2012 06:47 PM

Fanny's TTC road to success!!

I'm Fanny and this thread will include all my TTC travels!!!

Hope that me and DH will have our beloved child ASAP!!!

Wish me luck ladies!!

Fanny 12-06-2012 10:27 PM

Re: Fanny's TTC road to success!!

My OB advised me to put a FULL STOP on coffees. I am a certified coffee addict and she told me that a lot of causes of infertility could be linked to too much caffeine, chocolates and teas.... Looks like I have to stop having my fave chocolates for now... :(

Fanny 12-23-2012 12:50 AM

Another pregnancy test turned negative... I'm so sad...

Fanny 12-23-2012 12:51 AM

Bloody depressing... IVT, should I???

Fanny 01-05-2013 07:43 AM

I have decided that IVT is too early for me. I have to focus on charting and finding the common but effective tips in getting pregnant. My OB told me that monthly visits to her isn't necessary, LOL! She's gonna give hubby and I a new program if TTC isn't successful for 6 months. For now, need to start with the old school charting and doing other techniques to get hubby and I preggers!!!!
I'm optimistic, wish me luck!

Fanny 01-19-2013 09:03 PM

Hubby and I just came back after a 2-week Asian trip. Thailand is a lovely place indeed. The Emerald Buddha Temple is just amazing! Brilliant architecture. A work of art that's larger than life. Inside one of the beautiful temples,h hubby and I wished that we'll have a baby- ASAP!

Fanny 01-19-2013 09:03 PM

Now planning for our next trip- Greece and Italy!!!!

Fanny 02-03-2013 10:17 AM

Just finished my scrapbook for our Asian trip. Definitely a 2nd honeymoon, doing it the Asian way, haha!

Wat Prakaew's just amazing. Pattaya's night life was awesome! Phuket?? Oh well, one of the best beaches in the world I should say!
Now charting. Fingers crossed!

Fanny 02-14-2013 10:11 PM

- The recent apps on getting pregnant help me big time in charting and knowing when to DTD. I love the fun interface. I just hate the ads on those free apps. Nevertheless, I could handle it.

- Baked a Red Velvet cake the other day for the Valentines Day event in our neighborhood.

- DH is so sweet - Whose heart wouldn't melt with a Tiffany and Co bracelet, candlelight dinner and a bouquet of red roses? Classic but still sweeps me off my feet! I hope he'll stay the same (or he'd get more romantic!) when I get pregnant.

- My Valentine wish is - to get pregnant!!!

Fanny 03-03-2013 02:32 PM

Fanny is: Thinking of getting a new car or just saving up for the baby.... Hmmm... :confused:

Fanny 03-14-2013 04:25 PM

It's very frustrating. I was delayed for 2 days and on the 3rd day I got my period! Grrrr!!! Hubby tells me not to worry too much and just let nature take its course. I know I'm getting bloody impatient. When I don't get to have my period I don't feel this way but when I do, it's as if my subconscious feeling of frustration sets in... Oh, how I wish getting pregnant is that easy!

Fanny 04-02-2013 11:53 PM

Glad to spend some time with our families during Easter and also to self reflect.
I may say I am very blessed to have all the stuff especially the love I presently have.
I may not be a mum as of yet but I trust God everything will fall into its right place at the right time. #positivethoughts #selfreflective #happiness #easter

Fanny 04-21-2013 04:40 AM

Just had my period so we're looking forward to my ovulation! Yay!
Wanna travel with hubby! Wanna go diving, get a tan and just chill!! We deserve it! :)

Fanny 05-18-2013 04:27 AM

My period is fast approaching. Honestly looking forward to have a delayed one. :p Coz that means I'll be grabbing that pregnancy test and look forward to a postive one! Fingers crossed!

Hubby's away for a week due to a convention and had some of my girlfriends come over so this weekend I'm a bit busy doing numerous stuff around the house. Tomorrow mum's gonna come over too. I'm loving every single love I'm getting. Hope soon I'll have some love coming from a little voice who calls me "Momma".

Fanny 06-09-2013 12:50 PM

Sad news- negative. :(

Good news- Hubby's gonna take a 2-week leave this July, Royal Carribean Cruise, here we come! :)

Fanny 06-29-2013 04:35 PM

So excited for our vacation cruise!! I love traveling!! I'm open to the idea of our future baby being "Made in Royal Carribean" LOL! :p

Fanny 08-10-2013 02:04 PM

Just came back from our Royal Caribbean cruise! Boarded the ship "Adventure of the Seas" and sailed from Harwich last July 28th to Livorno, Italy! Traveled around Florence and Pisa and fell in love with the place. Oh, and I wanna emphasize that I fell in love with my husband even more for his brilliant gift.
Breathtaking.
We're having a good time and maximising our "alone" time together for now. Who knows? We'll be rock climbing on the ship with our kiddos in tow soon.... Now that thought is also breathtaking! :)

Fanny 08-27-2013 08:16 PM

Follow up appointment with my gynaecologist tomorrow. Hope there are some good news with regards to the blockage. I'm hopeful that there would be. Fingers crossed.

Went to my chum's house the other night for her slumber birthday party. So highschool, haha!! Good thing hubby said Yes! and my off this August changed so I was able to spend a great time with my friends, two of them coming from overseas! I love my girls!!

Fanny 09-14-2013 10:42 PM

Weeks ago we're off to majestic places, feeling like it was our 2nd honeymoon. Now mixed emotions surround me. 1 week to go before my Laparoscopy. Terrified and hopeful at the same time. I feel like I'm getting crazy when I feel the former. How I wish the blockage will be removed soon so I could be physically ready for the pregnancy.

Family and friends send me messages of love. Hubby is extremely supportive. We can do this!

Fanny 10-23-2013 07:50 PM

I'm doing much better now after weeks of taking some time off from work after my Laparoscopy. I'm glad that the blockage in my Fallopian tubes has been removed but there are a couple of small cysts that couldn't be taken off. My gynaecologist assured me that it'll be gone through meds. Fingers crossed it's sooner than expected. :(

I'm so proud of my hubby that he's less impatient to have a baby than I am. :) He's so supportive and sweet. Oh well, hope everything turns out fine...

Fanny 11-23-2013 07:49 AM

Did some Christmas shopping yesterday! Our house is not all prepped for the holidays! We are extremely excited. Hubby is going to have a week-long leave and we're so going to spend the Christmas and New Year countdown together! Well of course it'll be more special with our close friends and families... Hoping and praying that next year we'll have the newest addition to our already happy family and to make it livelier! :)

Fanny 12-18-2013 12:38 AM

Boy, oh boy, I'm feeling down now. Don't know if it's winter-related but the meds I'm taking, eg: Clomid, for almost 3 months now- still, nothing is happening. I was feeling all sleepy but needed to wake up for work. I was feeling so exhausted most of the time but I needed to get up and do my daily activities, hoping that I'd get pregnant. The procedure I've been through was draining and taking up meds, the effects couldn't be ignored. I'm thinking- why not stop with all this bloody stuff and just let nature take its course? I feel guilty that I'd be ruining the holiday spirit so I never vent it out to my hubby and even close friends...
:(