PregnancyForum.com

PregnancyForum.com (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/)
-   Pregnancy Main Forum (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/pregnancy-main-forum/)
-   -   Get a sitter or not? (http://www.pregnancyforum.com/get-a-sitter-or-not-292/)

Cailyn 06-24-2013 06:12 AM

Re: Get a sitter or not?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 3538)
I agree, we definitely need that. I think after a year we could have adjusted by then. Right now we're getting crazy balancing everything! Aaahh!!

Patience is a virtue that we mothers should all have!

Cadelaria 06-28-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halia (Post 3538)
I agree, we definitely need that. I think after a year we could have adjusted by then. Right now we're getting crazy balancing everything! Aaahh!!

Don't worry dear. You'll eventually get to the multitasking stage through time and practice. For now, learn all you can and enjoy the challenges of balancing everything- including taking care of yourself.

Fanny 06-29-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadelaria (Post 3658)
Don't worry dear. You'll eventually get to the multitasking stage through time and practice. For now, learn all you can and enjoy the challenges of balancing everything- including taking care of yourself.

Uh-huh, she'll get the hang of it for sure! :)

Halia 07-07-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadelaria (Post 3658)

Thanks for those encouraging words. As a working mum with two jobs, I'm so wanting to get a sitter! But most of the time I think it's okay not to have one too coz it's bonding time with my baby that excites me. :)

Adalira 07-10-2013 02:42 AM

Hi everyone, I'm so glad to be back! :)

We will get a nanny for sure but a live-out one perhaps next month.

Baha 08-02-2013 02:25 AM

Right now we've gotten a nanny to assist my mom in taking care of Ericka while hubby and I are working and big sissy is at school.

Idalia 08-31-2013 10:35 PM

I'm just glad to have my mum with us now that Sally Rustica is getting more active each day.

Cadelaria 09-07-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baha (Post 3895)
Right now we've gotten a nanny to assist my mom in taking care of Ericka while hubby and I are working and big sissy is at school.

Good to hear that. It really helps to get some extra hand especially in balancing our career and family life.

Daja 09-16-2013 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idalia (Post 4228)
I'm just glad to have my mum with us now that Sally Rustica is getting more active each day.

Most parents go gaga over their grandkids, so i guess it's a win/win situation :D

Fabiola 09-24-2013 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daja (Post 4359)
Most parents go gaga over their grandkids, so i guess it's a win/win situation :D

I agree! :)