Pregnancy Forum
  Pregnancy Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic
 
Post New ThreadReply
 
Old 08-02-2013  
Senior Member
Cailyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 150
Default The Royal Baby

I've noticed that nobody has posted it yet... so here they are!

 
Old 08-02-2013  
Senior Member
Abigail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 165
Default Re: The Royal Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailyn View Post
I've noticed that nobody has posted it yet... so here they are!

Well, Prince William said that she looks after Kate, must be a beautiful baby then!
 
Old 08-03-2013  
Senior Member
Cadelaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 354
Default Re: The Royal Baby

As with any couple, I'm sure Kate and Will are both adjusting to being new parents. Same goes to Prince Charles on being a new grandpa! Prince George Alexander Louis is certainly the most famous baby!!
 
Old 08-04-2013  
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 74
Default Re: The Royal Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadelaria View Post
As with any couple, I'm sure Kate and Will are both adjusting to being new parents. Same goes to Prince Charles on being a new grandpa! Prince George Alexander Louis is certainly the most famous baby!!
Very famous indeed! There are lots of people doing the "royal baby watch" thing.
 
Old 08-08-2013  
Senior Member
Daja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 149
Default Re: The Royal Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
Well, Prince William said that she looks after Kate, must be a beautiful baby then!
I agree!
 
Old 08-11-2013  
Senior Member
Gaetana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 388
Default Re: The Royal Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailyn View Post
I've noticed that nobody has posted it yet... so here they are!

Thanks for sharing!
 
Old 08-11-2013  
Senior Member
Gaetana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 388
Default Re: The Royal Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadelaria View Post
As with any couple, I'm sure Kate and Will are both adjusting to being new parents. Same goes to Prince Charles on being a new grandpa! Prince George Alexander Louis is certainly the most famous baby!!
Yeah, I'm sure they have the same form of adjustment as with the other new parents. But wait, being a royal couple has a far greater advantage, right!
Welcome to the world Prince George!
 
Old 08-13-2013  
Senior Member
Halia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: uk... ok?
Posts: 347
Default Re: The Royal Baby

I love Kate and Will and I equally love Prince George!!
 
Old 08-18-2013  
Senior Member
Abigail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 165
Default Re: The Royal Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaetana View Post
Yeah, I'm sure they have the same form of adjustment as with the other new parents. But wait, being a royal couple has a far greater advantage, right!
Welcome to the world Prince George!
Well, I am quite sure that they will not be worrying about lack of funds to buy a new crib and stroller, or lack of help!
 
Old 08-22-2013  
Senior Member
Daja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 149
Default Re: The Royal Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
Well, I am quite sure that they will not be worrying about lack of funds to buy a new crib and stroller, or lack of help!
I bet the stroller is something like this! Super COOL!!!
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:48 PM. Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0