Pregnancy Forum
  Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forums > Pregnancy Main Forum > Essential Threads
 
Post New ThreadReply
 
Old 08-27-2013  
Senior Member
Fanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: Twins, Triplets and Multiple Births

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halia View Post
Is it really true that there's a some form of procedure (I've heard doctors inject something to the mum) so as to conceive twins or even triplets?
Rumor has it that Angelina Jolie went for one. If it there has been a confirmed procedure then I would certainly like that. Bet it's costly.
 
Old 09-07-2013  
Senior Member
Dalinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 331
Default Re: Twins, Triplets and Multiple Births

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
Rumor has it that Angelina Jolie went for one. If it there has been a confirmed procedure then I would certainly like that. Bet it's costly.
Speaking of Angelina, is it true that her twins have Down Syndrome? Hope it isn't. Those are just adorable babies.
 
Old 09-14-2013  
Senior Member
Fanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: Twins, Triplets and Multiple Births

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalinda View Post
Speaking of Angelina, is it true that her twins have Down Syndrome? Hope it isn't. Those are just adorable babies.
Actually, the twins don't look like they have Down Syndrome. Gosh, tabloids have a bloody way of writing stories that lack proof. Effing annoying.
 
Old 10-07-2013  
Senior Member
Edda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 315
Default Re: Twins, Triplets and Multiple Births

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
Actually, the twins don't look like they have Down Syndrome. Gosh, tabloids have a bloody way of writing stories that lack proof. Effing annoying.
It's true, they don't look like one. Poor kiddos. If the kids are evaluated for having one, I think Angelina and Brad don't have to conceal it. What else to hide if you're an A-lister? But from the looks of it, I don't think these kids have Down Syndrome. At least, I hope they don't.
 
Old 10-25-2013  
Senior Member
Gaetana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 388
Default Re: Twins, Triplets and Multiple Births

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalinda View Post
Speaking of Angelina, is it true that her twins have Down Syndrome? Hope it isn't. Those are just adorable babies.
I don't think they have Down Syndrome. Even if they do, it'll be an issue but certainly not something that should hinder them in maximising their potential.
 
Old 11-17-2013  
Senior Member
Cadelaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 354
Default Re: Twins, Triplets and Multiple Births

Naah, I don't think so. The tabloids have their way of writing something up, making it sound as if the issue was already been confirmed.
I've seen the kiddos and they're so cute!
 
Old 11-29-2013  
Senior Member
Halia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: uk... ok?
Posts: 347
Default Re: Twins, Triplets and Multiple Births

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalinda View Post
Speaking of Angelina, is it true that her twins have Down Syndrome? Hope it isn't. Those are just adorable babies.
I beg to differ!
 
Old 12-07-2013  
Senior Member
Dalinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 331
Default Re: Twins, Triplets and Multiple Births

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalinda View Post
Speaking of Angelina, is it true that her twins have Down Syndrome? Hope it isn't. Those are just adorable babies.
I don't think the kids have Down Syndrome. I just hope I'm right.
 
Old 12-15-2013  
Senior Member
Cadelaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 354
Default Re: Twins, Triplets and Multiple Births

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalinda View Post
I don't think the kids have Down Syndrome. I just hope I'm right.
With regards to these type of disorders, it is just unfair to judge Angelina's kids for having Down Syndrome! Also, for kids who have disorders, so what? They shouldn't be judged like that. It is very much helpful for their parents' utmost support and the society's acceptance. Speaking of disorders like ADHD, ADD etc., hey AVril Lavigne struggled with ADHD. Her parents supported her all the way. Look at her now, her achievements- gosh! She's a talented and beautiful singer/songwriter topped with "millionaire" on her cap!
 
Old 12-19-2013  
Senior Member
Gaetana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 388
Default Re: Twins, Triplets and Multiple Births

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadelaria View Post
With regards to these type of disorders, it is just unfair to judge Angelina's kids for having Down Syndrome! Also, for kids who have disorders, so what? They shouldn't be judged like that. It is very much helpful for their parents' utmost support and the society's acceptance. Speaking of disorders like ADHD, ADD etc., hey AVril Lavigne struggled with ADHD. Her parents supported her all the way. Look at her now, her achievements- gosh! She's a talented and beautiful singer/songwriter topped with "millionaire" on her cap!
Oh, really? Only goes to show that the guidance parents are indicative or whether or not a child who has a disorder will get well and will achieve something more than they could ever imagine. I love Avril as she is a very talented singer and a no-nonsense songwriter. Unbelievable gift I should say!
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:19 AM. Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0