Pregnancy Forum
  Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forums > Getting Pregnant Forum
 
Post New ThreadReply
 
Old 06-29-2013  
Senior Member
Fanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: What is an HSG test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaetana View Post
How's the test by the way?
It was effing painful!!! The worst part is, sadly, the other tube is blocked and my doctor gave us several options on how to rule this out. Laparoscopy is one of them. Scary.
 
Old 08-24-2013  
Senior Member
Adalira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SoCal, US
Posts: 367
Default Re: What is an HSG test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
It was effing painful!!! The worst part is, sadly, the other tube is blocked and my doctor gave us several options on how to rule this out. Laparoscopy is one of them. Scary.
So sad to hear that Fanny. But the good news is you've found out early and you're ready to have it ruled out. Have you had the Laparoscopy already?
 
Old 08-27-2013  
Senior Member
Fanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: What is an HSG test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalira View Post
So sad to hear that Fanny. But the good news is you've found out early and you're ready to have it ruled out. Have you had the Laparoscopy already?
Thanks Adalira. Yes, hubby and I are glad to know that this is treatable. I wasn't able to set up an appointment for a Laparoscopy which is earlier than September 28th so fingers crossed it'll turn out successfully.
 
Old 08-29-2013  
Senior Member
Gaetana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 388
Default Re: What is an HSG test?

Oh honey, good luck on the procedure. I'm glad that you're dealing with it this early. It's still a month from now but I know the anticipation kills you, but just relax and let nature take its course. God bless!
 
Old 09-05-2013  
Senior Member
Abana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 436
Default Re: What is an HSG test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
I wasn't able to set up an appointment for a Laparoscopy which is earlier than September 28th so fingers crossed it'll turn out successfully.
Good luck dear! I'm so proud of you of having the guts to deal with it at an early stage so as to conceive asap. I know you'll reap the fruits of your hard work soon. Take care!
 
Old 09-07-2013  
Senior Member
Dalinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 331
Default Re: What is an HSG test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
It was effing painful!!! The worst part is, sadly, the other tube is blocked and my doctor gave us several options on how to rule this out. Laparoscopy is one of them. Scary.
So sad to learn about the findings but I'm hopeful everything will turn out fine. Good luck on the Lap dear.
 
Old 09-14-2013  
Senior Member
Fanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: What is an HSG test?

Thanks for the kind words ladies! My Laparoscopy will be next week already. Having mixed emotions now but I know it's the right thing to do. I will be put under general anaesthesia. Dunno if I could survive the 8 hour fasting before the procedure too, ugh! But I hope and pray the blockage will be removed so I could conceive fast!
 
Old 10-02-2013  
Senior Member
Dalinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 331
Default Re: What is an HSG test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
Thanks for the kind words ladies! My Laparoscopy will be next week already. Having mixed emotions now but I know it's the right thing to do. I will be put under general anaesthesia. Dunno if I could survive the 8 hour fasting before the procedure too, ugh! But I hope and pray the blockage will be removed so I could conceive fast!
Hope the lap went well! It's funny that you may be able to face the procedure itself and worry more of not surviving the fasting part. Haha!
 
Old 10-08-2013  
Senior Member
Edda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 315
Default Re: What is an HSG test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
Thanks for the kind words ladies! My Laparoscopy will be next week already. Having mixed emotions now but I know it's the right thing to do. I will be put under general anaesthesia. Dunno if I could survive the 8 hour fasting before the procedure too, ugh! But I hope and pray the blockage will be removed so I could conceive fast!
Hiya Fanny! I'm back and I just knew by now that you had the procedure. How are you? Hope things are going your way. Let us know. Good luck love. Cheers.
 
Old 10-23-2013  
Senior Member
Fanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: What is an HSG test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalinda View Post
Hope the lap went well! It's funny that you may be able to face the procedure itself and worry more of not surviving the fasting part. Haha!
Thanks! Well, yeah, that's what I was initially worried with, LOL! ;p
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:35 PM. Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0