Pregnancy Forum
  Pregnancy Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic
 
Post New ThreadReply
 
Old 02-07-2013  
Senior Member
Abana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 436
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

What did you choose Adalira? Was it my bet?
 
Old 03-01-2013  
Senior Member
Cadelaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 354
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abana View Post
What did you choose Adalira? Was it my bet?
She picked number 3 dear, which is my bet! Kidding, no updates yet!
 
Old 03-02-2013  
Senior Member
Adalira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SoCal, US
Posts: 367
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Aww girls, you all are so sweet! Thank you for your inputs!
I've chosen dress number 3!
 
Old 03-02-2013  
Senior Member
Adalira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SoCal, US
Posts: 367
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadelaria View Post
She picked number 3 dear, which is my bet! Kidding, no updates yet!


Yes, you got it! Number 3 is a winner! Good thing I've chosen it coz it's very comfortable considering the fact that the wedding took place in an outdoor setting around 2 in the afternoon onward. And it's flattering coz a lot of guests and relatives complimented me with it and my overall style. I've decided to wear some statement earrings with it.
 
Old 03-02-2013  
Senior Member
Edda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 315
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Wow, that's nice! I also love statement blings. Any pic?
 
Old 03-03-2013  
Senior Member
Fanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalira View Post
Aww girls, you all are so sweet! Thank you for your inputs!
I've chosen dress number 3!
I love the 2nd dress but the 3rd one's elegance adds to its appeal. Glad you had a fabulous time in there! It's always comforting to know that people still appreciate the beauty and glow of preggy women.
 
Old 03-05-2013  
Senior Member
Adalira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SoCal, US
Posts: 367
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edda View Post
Wow, that's nice! I also love statement blings. Any pic?
This lovely Gypsy Beach Goddess by {Red-i} by Chelsea paired with my crystal sandals. I'm glad I've decided to add some exotic-ness to my outfit as it's an outdoor wedding. I love how this pair of statement earrings made my old-school elegant outfit a little playful and thus coming to life!





Source: http://www.redibychelsea.com/http:/w...earl-earrings/
 
Old 03-06-2013  
Senior Member
Fanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalira View Post
This lovely Gypsy Beach Goddess by {Red-i} by Chelsea paired with my crystal sandals. I'm glad I've decided to add some exotic-ness to my outfit as it's an outdoor wedding. I love how this pair of statement earrings made my old-school elegant outfit a little playful and thus coming to life!





Source: http://www.redibychelsea.com/http:/w...earl-earrings/
Whoa, that pair is bloody sexy!! Never been a fan of beads but seriously, the style is very, very elegant and beautiful!
 
Old 03-08-2013  
Senior Member
Gaetana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 388
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Those are very Chic! Pretty indeed
 
Old 03-09-2013  
Senior Member
Halia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: uk... ok?
Posts: 347
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

@ Adalira - Whoa, I've seen the site and it's got loads of info on destination weddings and beach weddings. I love the barefoot sandals, OMG!!!
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:43 PM. Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0