Pregnancy Forum
  Pregnancy Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic
 
Post New ThreadReply
 
Old 03-10-2013  
Senior Member
Abana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 436
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

I love those earrings. They are gorgeous! Aww..
 
Old 03-13-2013  
Senior Member
Adalira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SoCal, US
Posts: 367
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

And look at this stunning cuff from the same {Red-i} by Chelsea site.



SOURCE
 
Old 03-14-2013  
Senior Member
Gaetana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 388
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

That is bloody beautiful. A stunning piece!
 
Old 03-14-2013  
Junior Member
mclainpauline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: india
Posts: 5
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

God tips. Always buy the colorful clothes. When you are pregnant try purchase colorful clothes. Don't wear only neutral and black color clothes. Colors play key role in your attitude.
 
Old 03-24-2013  
Senior Member
Dalinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 331
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalira View Post
And look at this stunning cuff from the same {Red-i} by Chelsea site.



SOURCE
That is a very beautiful piece! Truly a work of art.
 
Old 03-31-2013  
Senior Member
Adalira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SoCal, US
Posts: 367
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclainpauline View Post
God tips. Always buy the colorful clothes. When you are pregnant try purchase colorful clothes. Don't wear only neutral and black color clothes. Colors play key role in your attitude.
I like wearing colorful clothes too but there are times that when I feel like I look so huge then I go grab my black outfits...
 
Old 04-05-2013  
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 74
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalira View Post
I like wearing colorful clothes too but there are times that when I feel like I look so huge then I go grab my black outfits...
Understandable! I used to stay away from orange dresses! I think I am just gonna look like a giant pumpkin!
 
Old 04-07-2013  
Senior Member
Gaetana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 388
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
Understandable! I used to stay away from orange dresses! I think I am just gonna look like a giant pumpkin!
LOL. Of course not hun! Just choose a dress that accentuates your assets regardless if it's a super bright orange one!
 
Old 04-18-2013  
Senior Member
Adalira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SoCal, US
Posts: 367
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaetana View Post
LOL. Of course not hun! Just choose a dress that accentuates your assets regardless if it's a super bright orange one!
That helps!
But now that I look like a whale, well it just doesn't help as my assets are now getting huge too!
 
Old 04-28-2013  
Senior Member
Idalia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perth, AUS
Posts: 372
Default Re: stunning maternity clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalira View Post
That helps!
But now that I look like a whale, well it just doesn't help as my assets are now getting huge too!
You're not alone. I'm getting huge too each day and I feel like when it's about time for my baby to come out, I'll be looking like an elephant by then.
 
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:42 PM. Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0